See map for details:
View Larger Map
Easy to find Origo Hostel & Guest House Budapest
- Wherever you are in Budapest, take the red metro (M2/line 2) and get out at Kossuth square stop. The ORIGO hostel is just a 2 minutes walk away.
- When you get out from Kossuth square metro stop, turn right and go about 15-20 meters.
- At the corner turn right again into Nador street. From there walk 50-60 meters and you will find Origo hostel & guesthouse right next to Little Irish Caffee bar (You will see Origo sign just next to our big black iron gate).
From Ferihegy Budapest Airport:
The easiest way is to take a taxi – we also provide airport pick up, please click it HERE for details) .
By Public Transport
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) at the terminal and take off at the last stop (Kőbánya Kispest).
- Take the blue line metro (M3/Line 3) toward Úpest-központ and travel till Deak square.
You can change for the red line metro (M2/ line 2) and travel one stop till Kossuth square.
From Budapest Keleti railway station:
- Take the red line metro toward Deli pu. and travel till Kossuth square (4th stop).
From Budapest Nyugati railway station:
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward Kőbánya-Kispest and get out at Deak square (2nd stop)or Arany János utca (1st stop) .
Or walk circa 10 minutes.
From Budapest Déli railway station:
- Take the red line metro toward Örs Vezer Tere and travel till Kosuth square (3rd stop).
Népliget int. bus station:
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward Úpest-központ and travel till Deak square (6th stop) or till Arany János utca (7th stop).